Marietta, GA Truck Driver Jobs With CDL Training
Begin your trucking career with PAM Transport. Working with PAM allows you to earn a great living while determining the best path for your future. PAM offers truck driving jobs to new students with no experience in the industry through the Driver Solutions Company Sponsored CDL Training Program.
This position provides different opportunities and career paths to fit each driver’s specific needs. As you gain experience with PAM, you’ll be able to get in the lane that works best for your family and life situation such as:
- OTR - run the most miles, and maximize your pay driving over-the-road
- Dedicated - get home weekly with steady miles and pay
- Local - daily home time, predictable pay, shift options and bonus opportunities
New student drivers will start out in the OTR division and must log 20,000 safe miles1 before switching lanes. Routes are subject to experience and availability in your area.
Prefer to drive solo? Earn steady pay with complete freedom as a Solo driver for PAM Transport.
- First seat solo drivers start at $.35 CPM and receive 3 pay raises during the first year
- Average 2,500 miles per week
- Earn each month with $750 monthly performance bonuses2
Joining another PAM driver as a Team3 is one of the best ways to accelerate your pay potential. When you team up, the miles and paychecks increase right away.
- Team drivers are starting at $.55 CPM and receive a 5 cent pay increase after just three months
- As a team, you can bring home $2,000 ($1,000/driver) more per month4
- More miles - with priority loads teams average 5,000 miles per week
The Lease Purchase5 program through PAM Cartage Carriers is a great way to have the opportunity to run your own mini business with no credit checks or money down.
- Earn as much as $3,500/week with more miles and fuel incentives
- Enjoy comprehensive medical benefits
- Have backup 24/7 with Road Rescue
Being a Mentor6 is one of the most rewarding experiences in trucking. Not only do you get to help the next generation of drivers, there’s also the opportunity to earn up to $25,000/year in incentives.
- Earn an extra $200/week, plus $1,000 in bonus opportunities for each student
- Help new drivers develop safety-conscious habits from the beginning
1 - Safe miles means no preventable accidents or CSA violations
2 - To earn solo performance bonus, 8,000 miles safe miles must be achieved
3 - To be eligible for team driving, you or your teammate must have 30,000 safe miles
4 - To earn team performance bonus, 18,000 safe miles must be achieved
5 - To be eligible for the Lease Purchase program, you must have 40,000 safe miles
6 - To be eligible for Driver Mentor, you must have 40,000 safe miles
- No Experience Needed - we’ll help you get training
- Pick Your Path - more choices, more career potential
- Newer Trucks - our fleet’s average age is just 1.5 years
- Health, Dental, and Company Match Retirement
- Over 21 years of age
- Hold a valid U.S. driver’s license
- No DUIs in last 5 years